Saturday, June 03, 2006

Denny's First Indian's Game



For those of you who know us, you are well aware that Bob and I are huge baseball fans. I mean, the guy proposed to me at the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown. So today was a big day for our family. We packed the kids up in the minivan and headed North to the Jake. It was a perfect day to take in a ball game. Sunny, low 70's, and a nice breeze coming in from the lake.
Denny's first Indians game. That's a milestone for every little boy and his Dad.
Bob and I were a little nervous as to how the day would go. Both Grace and Denny are balls of energy, and can never sit still for very long. To our surprise and delight, they both enjoyed the game. Well, I should say, Bob and I enjoyed the game. Grace and Denny enjoyed people watching, while stuffing their little faces full of hot dogs, soft pretzels, nachos and ice cream. It was a special day so we weren't going to worry about belly aches and sugar highs. We just wanted everyone to have a good time. We made it until the 7th inning and the Tribe was up 10-2. Now as I sit here writing, both babies are napping, hopefully dreaming about all the fun to be had at the ball park.

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

HOORAY, another life I can spy into daily! I'm so glad that you started a blog, now we can see and talk even more then on the fotolog. YEAH!

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»