Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hats Off To the Weekend


Today is like Friday for us. Bob took off work tomorrow, so we have a long weekend ahead of us. Saturday is Grace's 3rd birthday. We are having a "princess" party for her and she is so stinkin' excited. It's going to be the last of the small parties before she starts school.
Grandma Debbie is picking G&D up tomorrow for a sleepover. Bob and I are re-doing Grace's room, and we know it wouldn't be able to get done if the kids were home. So Friday we are going to be tearing down her monkey border and wallpaper, and painting the room PINK of course. My girl is growing up too fast.
Last night after the gym, Bob and I went over Tracy's with the kids and brought her dinner. I made cowboy spaghetti. It's one of Rachel Ray's recipes and is one of my all time favorites. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post the recipe.
My kids are so crabby today. Well, Grace mostly. She woke up at 6:55 and hasn't stopped screaming since. So I'm gonna go and take some aspirin, and wait for this all to stop.

4 comments:

nina beana said...

i'm feelin' ya on the cranky kids, let me tell you!

give the birthday girl a hug for me! she's absolutely gorgeous.

JCharlton said...

Please post the recipe it sounds interesting!!!

It the room a surprise for her? that is so great! I'm sick of Seth's room already and he's only 11 months!

Anonymous said...

I think Mags & Grace are twins that were seperated in the waiting room in the sky. Have super-duper Princess-ey birthday!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday to Grace!! We will be doing the bday party in a couple weeks for Nolan(he turns 2 on the 18th) I have been cleaning out tons of stuff and I have come across some pics from college. So hilarious!! I wish I had a scanner so you could see. And what was that chick's name that you became friends with from one of your classes? I didn't like her too well and she was tall and thin with dark hair, and I thought she looked like a bird? Anyhoo, I have a whole pack of pics that she must've taken w/my camera because she is in just about everyone with some stoned/drunk people that I haven't the foggiest who they are! If you remember who I am talking about let me know!! Go Bucks!