Wednesday, February 14, 2007

SNOW FILLED HEARTS



Happy Valentime's Day, as Grace would put it. First thing she did today was put on her princess dress and transform into Princess Valentime. She's all dressed up looking beautiful, while the rest of us here are in sweats and slippers.
We were nailed with a huge snow storm Tuesday and today. Therefore, our world has shut down. The roads are un-drivable (is that a word?) Most businesses are closed and even Bobb-o didn't have to go into work today. The Keeler's are snowed in. I feel like I am back in Watertown.

Good news is that the snow has finally stopped. And tomorrow we are getting a visit from Jen, Pete and Willy from NY. Hopefully there doggy Casey will make it over also. I love to imagine them driving here from upstate NY, a 6 hour drive I believe, with a 2-year-old and a big-ass dog. They are troopers for sure. I don't think I would be able to endure that.


I hope everyone is having a happy V-day!

5 comments:

JCharlton said...

We are getting the remains of your storm. Everything is shut down here. All the schools in 3 counties! The snow is taking over the house, there is no where to put it anymore! Give the Mehling's big hugs from us and have a great time with them. I hope that make it safely and that it doesn't take them forever with the snow!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentime's day to you too! I love that!

I hear ya on being snowed in, but I loved the time off. Have a great time with your friends!

nina beana said...

those pics of grace are amazing!

also, have a GREAT visit with the m. family....please send our love to them! have a drinkie for me! xoxo

Mayren said...

I hope The Princess had a good Valentime's too. She's super cute in pink frillys.

Tara said...

What a sweet picture :)