Enough bitching...I began this post with the one good thing from yesterday.
In one of the magazines I read a book review for "Driving With Dead People." It sounds so amazing and I am some how going to make it to the library this weekend to get it.
So after my miserable post yesterday, today I will make a list of the good stuff from today!
- Buying a Zoo pass
- Not getting out of my sweat pants until 6:30 pm (to make a family trip to Target.)
- G&D being sweet as pie ( i think they sensed that they pushed me over the edge on Wednesday.)
- Denny giving me kisses while he tenderly holds my face.
- The Ohio State basketball game tonight.
- Watching "Aladdin" with Grace while Denny napped.
- Making plans with Bob for our Spring house renovations.
- Plans this Sunday to see my Aunts, Uncles and cousins for a get together.
- Bob being the most sweet, supportive & helpful person to me while I had my mental breakdown yesterday, and totally understanding why it was happening.
- These shoes that I bought tonight.
BTW, sorry for the lack of pictures lately. Our computer that has all of our pics isn't working. Hopefully it will be up and running sometime this weekend.