Tuesday, March 20, 2007

SPRING FEVER


No self portrait challenge for me this Tuesday. I didn't have time to put anything together, so I will bore you with other stuff.
We are some anxious bears here, waiting for the Spring & Summer. We started a little mini-garden for the kids. Let me be fair and re-phrase; Bob started it. He brought home some planters, soil and flowers. He also got Strawberries and fresh herbs. So last week he and the babes planted the seeds and placed them in the right spots. Of course G&D loved it, gettin' dirty and checking on them every day. They are doing all of the work.
I think tomorrow is the first official day of Spring and I couldn't be happier. Goodbye winter, see you next year. Adios!
Monday night I got to spend some time with my sis-in-law Becky. She hosted a "Tastefully Simple" party at her house. I didn't know what to expect, as I've never been to one, and it ended up being lots of fun. I had some wine and sampled lots of delicious foods. I ordered a couple of dips and beer bread mix. I can't wait until it gets here.
The other night we watched "lady in the water," and I couldn't take it. I watched maybe 30 minutes of it and had to turn it off. I never do that with movies. If I start one, even if I don't like it, I will finish it. Not the case with this movie, it was so extremely boring. Did anyone else see it? What did you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never saw the movie, so notes from me. I love that the Keelers have a garden! We may just have to copy you and try one this Spring. I can't wait for weekends in the park & bike rides.

Liza on Maui said...

I am so excited about that planter you did with the kids. We love doing that - it's fun to see them grow and bloom!

JCharlton said...

HELLO SPRING!

I have never been to a Tastefully Simple party before but I have ordered their bread, dips, and such. They are great!!!