Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tray's Birthday Bash

The girls

Judie, Jen, Tracy & Me

The gang all got together Saturday night to celebrate Tracy's 32nd birthday. It was a night full of hugs, laughter, dancing, photo ops, planning, and occasional drama. It wouldn't be a night out without some drama. We don't save it for our mama's, we save it for each other.

My belly hurt Sunday morning from laughing so hard. My head hurt from drinking too much. My calves hurt from dancing so hard. It was perfect.
Tracy, I know you had a great time and that's what matters most. Happy 32nd birthday!
Click here for many more pictures taken by Carie.

Bob & the Birthday Girl


2 comments:

JCharlton said...

Dancing, drinkies and friends are the best nights! I wish you were closer, we have the best new bar!

Mollie said...

I love Parma drama! Amanda doll, your hair looks awesome!