Sunday, February 08, 2009

Bowling Babes~

Last week Grace went to her friends birthday party at the bowling alley.   There were six girls, all from Grace's pre-school class.  None of them were very interested in bowling, but they all loved hanging out together outside of school.  They ran around the place, laughing and having fun.  I just love these pictures of all of them.  I am gonna print them out for all the parents at the end of the school year.  
Anywho, I know I am sucking major butt at keeping this blog updated. I've been using all my writing energy for my Examiner page.  Every time I sit down to write a blog post on here, my brain turns to mush and I stare at a blank screen.   I was inspired today though by these bowling beauties.



1 comment:

JCharlton said...

What fun they must have had. A friend and I are actually going to take Seth and her son bowling next week during vacation. Hopefully they will enjoy something new.