Monday, May 11, 2009

Back to Reality~


We made it home from vacation in one piece.  We spent 3 days in Daytona, 3 days at Disney, and then another 3 back in Daytona.  Did I mention we drove?  15 hours in a car sucks no matter what, but add in a 4 and 5-year-old and who knows what will happen.  But amazingly, the kids were great.  
Disney was a blast.  Denny met the Power Rangers and Grace met the Princesses.  So it is true that dreams really do come true at Disney.  
Daytona was great too.  We stayed with Bob's dad who has a beautiful home with a beautiful pool. We spent our days swimming in the pool and at the beach, and the nights we played cards and drank lots of beer.
Now that we are back home and I have my Mac back, I will try to get back to blogging more regularly.  
Here's some pics from the trip.  I'll put a lot more on my FB page.

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

It looks like you had an amazing time and I am glad that you are back. I missed hearing about your life on here and on fb. Welcome home! When is your trip to NNY? the Gilbert's are coming the end of July, you should too!