Friday, June 23, 2006

IN BLOOM



I was so excited when I went out to the garden this morning. Our lilies have opened and looked absolutely gorgeous. When a few more come up, I'll cut some and put them through out the house. Fresh flowers always make me smile.



Our peas finally sprouted, and are almost ready for picking. I'm the only one in the house who isn't a pea fan, but I do LOVE the snap peas, and that's what we'll be having a lot of soon. Can't wait.

Last night after the kids went to bed, Bob and I watched the movie, "The Hills Have Eyes." If you haven't seen it, DON'T. Scary movies are my favorite, but this one wasn't scary. It was disgusting, raunchy, and disturbing.
Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

I saw it all the movies with the loudest speakers in the world and I left with a horrible migraine and I just felt sick. It was disturbing and awful scary! I never want to relive it! AHHH!