Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wild, Wonderful, Weekend






I feel like I've been out of the blog loop for a few days now. I know it's Tuesday, and I'm just getting to this now, but time has been lacking. This past weekend was one of the best 3 days EVER. Most of you know that Bob's Dad and Donna were in from Florida. They came in Thursday afternoon and left Monday morning. Friday night we all went out to Scorekeepers. Played a few games of Silverstrike bowling then hung out on the deck and had a great time. I love this group shot of the boys. From the left is Pete, Bob's Dad, Bob, and Timmy is in the back.

Saturday was even better. Becky and Pete had everyone over their house for a cookout and some games of cornhole. They bought a pool for the kids, so Grace and Denny showed off their swimming skills while all the adults stood around taking pictures and laughing our butts off. The party lasted until 2am, although Bob and I had to leave by 8 because the babies were exhausted. Graces new boyfriend Evan was over and the two of them played so hard, I don't know how either of them were walking by the end of the day. Becky and Pete put together an awesome party. The food was phenomenal, the keg of Natty was delicious, and their beautiful yard just added to the goodness.

Sunday everyone came over to our house, and we cooked out again and played some more cornhole. I am pretty awful at the game, but love playing it. I have to get some tips from Becky who is probably the best player around.
The kids got to spend so much time with Grandma and Grandpa. I know they both enjoyed every minute of it. All in all, it was a fun, family filled weekend.

Today is Tim Keelers Birthday. I know he doesn't read this, but HAPPY 34th BDAY TIMMY!

No comments: