Friday, July 07, 2006

Flippin' Friday

I can't believe it's Friday already. I know it was a short week, but I feel like the weekend just ended.
I have a wicked eye infection and it's bumming me out. Both eyes are so red and sore, I seriously look like I'm a demon. We have a cornhole tournament tomorrow afternoon at Becky and Pete's, and I need my eyes to be better by then so I can have my game on. They have been like this since Wednesday morning, so I may have to take a trip to the eye doc's today.


I wanted to share this picture of the barbie-mobile. My brother left his shoes here and this is what they turned into. Kids are so darn creative.

Here's a random shot of me and the boy (before I became possessed.). I feel like I haven't had any pictures of him up lately, and I don't want to look like I'm playing favorites. It's just that it seems like he's always snoozing during the photo op's.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

I hope that your eyes get better, that is a terrible spot to have an infection!