Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hump Day Cornhole Pics


Carrie and Mary

Here are some pictures from Saturday. There are no pics of actual cornhole b/c I waited till dark to take pictures (like a dummy) and none of them turned out. So these are just some random shots of friends. I wish I would have taken some in the day, with everything set up and looking like it should be aired on ESPN, but oh' well. Can't do anything about it now.

Andrew, Bob & Rob, checking out the brackets.

Bob & Keri, after a win!

Jessica & Tracy, in deep conversation

So finally Grace and Denny are back on a normal schedule. For the past couple of weeks, they have been sleeping so late, sometimes until 9:30. But this week they have both been getting up 7:30 and I am actually happy about it. When they were sleeping late, I was sleeping late, and feeling a total lack of motivation. This week I have felt so good and not so rushed.

Tonight is Bob's fantasy football draft. We are holding it in our garage. The kids and I got him a Browns jersey made with his team name, Bobblehead and the number 29 (our anniversary.) Can't wait to give it to him.
Labor day weekend is almost here. A long weekend! Bob's little bro Eric is coming in town on Saturday from Chicago and staying until Tuesday. Super excited to spend some time with him. Also this weekend is Ohio State's first game. I can't believe football season is upon us already.
GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Can't wait for Buckeye football either!!! I tried to get tickets, but so far no such luck! We could've gotten a couple for the Penn St game at $275 a pop! The Bucks are good, but c'mon!!!!! Maybe we will head over to campus and try and score a couple from a scalper. Glad to hear that Grace is doing well in her bed, it makes for a much nicer evening, doesn't it. Go Bucks!!!

JCharlton said...

You guys always have so much fun, please tell me that when your kids were Seth's age that you weren't able to do all this because if I'm supposed to be able to party like that now something is wrong with me!!!

Back to work for me tomorrow, then 3 days off and then really back to work. Where did the time go. Seth is creeping, it is so great!

nina beana said...

party! why the hell can't you guys be our neighbors? i bet you'd let us park in your spaces. :)