Thursday, August 03, 2006

I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of myself. I went out with the girls last night, and was actually responsible. I came home before midnight. Yes, I wanted to stay out all night until the bar closed, but I didn't.
It was Tracy's first night out since having Mia. She knew the baby was in good hands, but was still a nervous mama. And Jodie graced us with her presence! I haven't seen her in almost a year, so it was a nice surprise when she met us.


Today I spent the first couple of hours of the afternoon with G&D in our pool. Now they are 2 worn out babies. Denny is sleeping like a rock. Grace is eating ice cream and watching the Care Bears movie for the 500th time. Hopefully she'll go down for a nap too soon.
Bob's brother Timmy is coming over at 4 with Kelly and her son Joey. We'll probably do some more swimming, then go to the softball game tonight at 7. Good times.

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

You look more beautiful then ever and especially after 2 babies in 3 years! You go girl!