Monday, August 21, 2006

Our Night With Chappelle

Last night me, Bob, Jalissa & Steve went to see Dave Chappelle at the Tower City amphitheatre. Funniest show I have ever seen. I woke up this morning and my stomach and face hurt from literally laughing for 2 hours straight. There were 2 guys who opened for Dave, and the 2nd guy was a trip. I can't remember his name, but he's always on Comedy Central. Then Chappelle came out and of course talked about when he went "missing" in Africa. He ripped on a lot of celebrities and ripped on George W a lot, so you know I was loving that. Toward the end of the show, he kinda lost me a bit, because he was going on some kind of rant, trying to hard to make a point, rather than making a joke. But, it was money well spent. If he comes to your city, you have to go.

Today I am spending my day cleaning the house and playing with the kids. I feel like I have so much to do around here, I don't know where to even start. That's why I am procrastinating, and writing this blog instead of doing what I need to be doing. I guess I should go get my butt in gear.
Mondays suck!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

I agree, Mondays are tough, another long week ahead without the Daddy's help!

nina beana said...

sounds fun- glad you had fun!

i'm having the tuesday blues right about now. how come the weekend seems so far away!?!