Friday, September 22, 2006

Wednesday night we were up all night long. I fell asleep around midnight, then at 1am I woke up to Grace coughing like mad. So I went down to her room and she looked awful. I brought her in bed with Bob and I, and she spent the next 6 hours coughing and kicking. So no-one got any sleep that night. Denny woke up Thursday morning hacking his brains out also, then I got in on it. So yesterday we were all trying to recuperate with sleep, tea and soup. We were able to make it outside for a bit when Bob got home from work.
Today was much better. G&D are still coughing, sneezing and sniffling, but on a much lighter scale. I feel like crap, but as long as the kids are good, that's all I care about.

Tonight we are going to eat some smores by the fire, then maybe play some Poker. I should lay low and go to sleep early, but it's Friday, and I have cabin fever.
Heavy D trying his hardest to get some juice out

Big ole smile despite lack of sleep and lots of coughing

Today's Folk Wisdom is about Anger.

Anger is often more hurtful than the injury that caused it ~ English
If you kick a stone in anger, you'll hurt your own foot ~ Korean
Postpone today's anger until tomorrow ~ Filipino

Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a anger-free weekend! Go Bucks! Let's beat up on Penn state!

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

I feel your sickie pain and I hope that you all get better soon to enjoy fall, yes it is now fall!