Friday, November 24, 2006

Turkey Day Photos



We had a fun filled thanksgiving here at the Keeler's. Bob and I woke early on Thursday to start cooking. 4 hours in the kitchen, and everything was ready. It's a lot of work, but I love it. Bob and I have a good system going. And G&D were helping us out, as you will see in some of the pictures.



So we definitely believe that Denny has found his favorite holiday. He literally ate more than I did, and would have continued to eat until his belly exploded if we let him.

Bob's mom came over, my brother John, Bob's brother Tim and his girlfriend Kelly and her son Joey. So it was a small group, which is good because that's all we have room for.



After dinner Grace, Denny and Joey played for hours. Grace was stalking Joey, making him hold her hand and dance with her. It was so flippin' cute. I think he is her first crush.
I noticed tonight as I was uploading the pictures that I have no pictures of the adults. I really need to start taking pictures of other family members over the age of 5.


Today we did the insane and went shopping. Our original plan was to wake up at 5am and hit the stores. That didn't work out, but we did get out around 10 this morning. We made it to 3 stores, all which were crazy crowded. The best was Toys R Us. Man, I love having kids. It is so fun to shop for them. We bought Grace the Arial kitchen, a lap-top learning computer, a karaoke machine (which I will get a lot of use out of,) a Snow White doll & a Belle doll.

For Denny we (Santa) got some cool dinosaur toy, a little tykes work bench, and then I ordered online a Bob the Builder Lego set (that was free with all my Pampers points.) We still have some shopping to do for Denny, but we are about done with Grace.

So we hope you all had a happy thanksgiving and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

It sounds like you had a great couple of days. We braved the stores a little as well on Friday, but not at 5am either. Seth broke another tooth threw yesterday so we have 5 down and many more to come.