Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

New Years Movie Marathon

Happy New Year! Hopefully 2007 has big plans for all of us. Today we are watching movies with the kids. So far we watched "Over the Hedge" & "Schreck." There is pork, sauerkraut & dumplings in the oven, and we are still in our jammies. It's a good day, a good start to the new year.

Officer Bailey

Last night we rang in the new year with our neighbors, Steve & Jalissa. We played some Poker and then Tri-Bond, and drank entirely too much beer. It was a fun time and now I am ready to get my sh** back together. No more smoking, less drinking, earlier to bed and many more mornings at the gym. Bob bought us both year memberships, and we went together on Friday. I loved working out with him. He gives me motivation that I desperately need.

Bobby & Me

I have to say congrats to Bob who won his fantasy football league for the second year in a row. Good job baby, you da man!

Happy new year!

Jalissa & Steve

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

Sounds like a blast. I can't wait until Seth sits down long enough to watch a movie. If he is awake he is on the go all the time! No rest for mom and dad!