Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I.D. Please

Friday night I went out and met up with some friends.
I got carded.
TWICE!
Once at the door, and once when I ordered a beer.
I haven't been carded in a long time, so it felt really good.




This morning the kids and I are meeting up with Tracy, Jessica, Jessica & Donna for breakfast. Then I want to come home and start filling out invitations for D's birthday next month. We went last night and picked out some Batman invites. He will be 2 in one more month. It's hard to believe the boy is growing up!



Tomorrow we start (Bob starts) the demo on the kitchen. My job is to keep myself and the kids out of the way as much as possible. We have MUMS group in the morning, then Bob's wonderful momma is coming to take the kids for a sleepover. I have the whole weekend planned out and I hope it all goes smoothly.
Here's a picture that has nothing to do with this post, but is cute none the less. Happy hump day!

4 comments:

JCharlton said...

What a great family! So when are you headed our way or by way of Jen Mehling's?? We should plan a reunion!

jenica said...

so cute. the only time i was carded was when i really was too young... haha

hey, i tagged you a few posts ago!

Tara said...

So shocked you do not get carded more often because you look really young.

Kara said...

I LOVE it when I get carded. But I never seem to at the grocery when I am buying beer or wine, could the three rugrats in tow have something to do with that? I wonder! Hope you are having a great week!