Thursday, April 19, 2007

LA COCINA

It's only been a week since we (Bob) started this project, but he's worked his bootie off and has gotten so much done. Here's how we look so far:


























The cabinets are in and the new floor is installed. This weekend we are going to paint. Then next week the counter top should arrive. We have all of our appliances back in place, so no more kitchen in the living room (thank God.)


Other than this, there's not too much else going on. Tonight I get to hang out with my friend Correne, who I haven't seen since October. So this is a long overdue get together. Grace's dance class starts back up tomorrow and she could not be any more excited. And I THINK Spring may finally be knocking on our door. Cornhole time again!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!! It looks great. Bob is a talented man!! You guys rock!! Can't wait to see it up close!!
Carie

jenica said...

that looks so great! what an ambitious guy! did you have to threaten him with his life? hold sex over his head? or make him some divine dessert every night? it looks so good. YAY!

JCharlton said...

It looks so great and in such a short amount of time. Your hubby is a keeper. I'm so glad that you took pics to show us! Love it!

Mayren said...

Wow! great pics! I love stuff like remodeling. I'm a Trading Spaces fan from waaay back. You guys are making some really cool changes.

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! I am inspired to tackle my own ugly kitchen floor.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I remember the time we sanded and stained the floor of our apt. on 13th, I believe Bob did a lot of that too. Right?

Hope your weekend is full of sunshine and sunscreen!

Kara said...

Great work Bob! Your cabinets look a lot like the ones we had put into our kitchen. It looks great!!

nina beana said...

your new kitchen looks great already!

hope you guys are having some good weather today and can play outside!