Friday, September 28, 2007

LUCKY NUMBER SEVEN


Saturday is me and Bob's 7 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe we've been married that long, until I see our wedding photos and we look so young. Then I look back and realize we have been a couple for 12 years. Holy smokes, it feels like yesterday when I "re-met" him at O'Conners and pretended I didn't remember who he was b/c he was a jerk when I first met him in 10th grade. But I knew who he was and was ready to faint when I saw him approaching me. It was 5 years after our first encounter and I never forgot about him. I still had a crush on him and when we got to talking, I realized that he had grown up from that high school boy and turned into a charming college man.

We've been through a lot together. Who hasn't when you have so many years logged in. But the good times and the bad, he has always been there for me. For better, for worse.

I am proud of the family we have become. We are blessed by all the people in our lives who only help make our love stronger. The family and friends that have surrounded us through out the years. Lots of love here. Lots of love.

6 comments:

nina beana said...

happy anniversary, sweetie! we heart you guys. xx

Mollie said...

Congrats you two!

Anonymous said...

H.ANN.,Joe & I love u both so much
xxxxthanku 4 your love...XO MOM

Tara said...

Hope you had a very blessed anniversary!!!! Beautiful photos!

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you were able to escape for some time for just the two of you this weekend!

jenica said...

you too are so beautiful! happy anniversary. so sweet of you to have shared it with your kids. i love to watch our wedding video and have my kids ask why they couldn't come to the wedding. ;-D