Friday, September 19, 2008

FRIDAY FUN~


Bob and I bought a Macbook last week as an early anniversary and joint birthday gift to ourselves and each other. I am still getting to know my lovely Macbook which is the likely reason for so many blog posts this week.
 One of the fun features is called photo booth.  Every time I use it I can't help but think of Nina and her love of photo booths.
I can't believe it is Friday already.  Weeks rarely go by fast anymore, but this one did and for that I am a happy mama.   Saturday we are going to be kid free thanks to Gamma Debbie and Papa Joe.   
One of my BFF's, Stacia, is having her birthday party Saturday at her Mom's new house.  Pool volleyball, cornhole, more food than you can stand and flowing cocktails!  Bob and I are in serious need of a day like that and a little break from our little lovelies.  

2 comments:

Carie said...

seriously....do not think I am crazy what is a Mac book

JCharlton said...

We all need a kiddo break from time to time, hope you had fun!