Monday, October 27, 2008

KETCHUP~

Pete & Bob before the race

Saturday morning we headed downtown for a 5K.  Bob and Pete ran while me and Beckie hung with the kids.  They had a ton of cool stuff  set up in the Galleria for the kids to do.

Sunday was my birthday and also a fund raiser for Bob's cousin Samantha.  The turn out was amazing and I just want to thank all of our friends who attended.  I know a ton of money was raised for the Scholarship Fund that was create in her name.  Thanks for showing the love!

After the fund raiser, Bob took the kids home and I went out to Mulligans for a few drinkies.   
Today I spent the day recovering from the busy weekend and I can't wait for Halloween this Friday!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

I love that they dressed up for the race. I bet it was fun to see the different costumes.

JCharlton said...

PS~ Happy Belated Birthday!