Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dancin' Denny

When my boy gets excited, this is what he does. And it's usually when he hears music. He clicks his tongue and moves his arms up and down. We've seen him do it a million times now, but it always makes us laugh.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing




So only 1 more day until the weekend. We don't have any big plans, except Sunday night, we are going to see Chappelle. Saturday Dora and Boots are at the zoo from 12-3, so we may fight the crowds and go there, so Grace could see her favorite "friends."
Tonight I'm supposed to go over Tracy's (after Big Brother of course) to hang out for a little bit. I haven't seen Mia in a couple weeks, and I know Tracy needs some adult time. When Bob gets home from work, I'm dragging the family out back so we can play some cornhole. I am so addicted to this game, as is Bob, and pretty much everyone else I know.

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

I'm addicted to Big Brother too! I have no idea what is going to happen tonight, but I'm counting down the minutes until it is on! It is the highlight of my summer, isn't that sad?!