Sunday, September 03, 2006

Uncle Eric in the House

G&D in attack mode

Eric made it here and the kids couldn't be any happier. It is non-stop play time now. Fresh meat!

Ohio State won their first game yesterday, beating Northern Illinois by a score of 35-12. My bucks looked good. Next weekend is a HUGE game against Texas, and I'm already looking forward to it.


He was made for an OSU uniform

After the kids went to bed last night, the adults played some Texas Hold 'Em. Eric and Jimmy battled it out, and Jimmy finally took the pot. Today plans are up in the air. The weather makes it impossible to do anything outside. Well, that's not completely true because Eric, Bob and Steve are out golfing right now. My babies are sleeping and I'm enjoying the quiet house. But personally, I don't want to be outside until the sun shows her pretty face. Please, come out sun.


Uncle Eric & Denny

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

I hear you about the weather. It has stopped today and we went walking but it feels like October, very chilly! I promise to do my blog tomorrow when I upload all the pics from our rainy bonfire last night. Nothing was going to stop us from our final bonfire of the summer.