Thursday, November 09, 2006

Looking Back A year Ago Today

Grace 1 year ago
Doing some old picture organization today, I saw November 9, 2005. I clicked on the folder and took a peek into the past. Always amazed at how much the babies have changed, how much they have grown.

Heavy D last year, this date

So today I was supposed to go to Mum's group at Grace Church with Tracy. I was looking forward to it, because I remember how much fun and how good I felt last month after going. Wouldn't you know it, Grace and Dennis did not wake up until 8:45. There was no way I could have fed them breakfast and gotten us all dressed and out the door in 20 minutes. Impossible! So Tracy came over here with Mia and we had some coffee and shot the shit.

Here's a picture of Baby Mia, who is 4 months old and the happiest, prettiest baby around.

2 comments:

nina beana said...

your babies are getting so big! that wee picture of D just kills me.

and that new bean...she really is absolutely gorgeous!

thanks for all your kind words mama.
xo
n.

JCharlton said...

WOW, they have changed so much! Have a great weekend and we'll chat more on Monday!