Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dancin' With Spidey




Aunt Becky & Uncle Pete got this dancing spider man for Denny for X-mas. He plays with this toy all the time. What can I say, our boy loves to dance.


My cousin Maggie named her daughter Sydney Grace. Pretty name. I can't wait to meet her.

Monday Bob was off work for MLKday. We went to the gym in the a.m. and then out to lunch. We spent the afternoon at Tracy's house. Bob tore down some drywall in her basement to figure out where some water was coming from. I hung out with Tray and the kids and watched (yes watched) her clean her house. Then Trace gave Denny a haircut and my little man looks handsome as can be. I'll post a pic tomorrow.
Monday evening I sat in front of the boob tube and watched the Golden Globes. Then I got excited when I realized that American Idol starts Tuesday night. I am a freakin' nerd. I need to find something to do with myself at night besides watch TV.



This week I don't have much planned. At least it is a short week and hopefully the weekend will be back fast. We live for the weekends. Today is snowy, icy and cold, and Denny is a little on the sick side. So we're gonna spend the day at home, maybe color some pictures for the troops.
I emailed the writer who gave Of Mice And Men a bad review. My email wasn't nice, but it was intelligent. He emailed me back and all he said was "Thank you for reading, thank you for writing." Boring. I was hoping for some drama, maybe a little email war with a PD writer. Oh well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please get Denny dancing with Spider Man on Video. I would love to see, he looks so cute!

Kara said...

I love that Denny loves to dance!! Whenever Nolan hears any kind of music, he immediately starts a boppin'!! Too bad we can't get them together for a dance off!!! Hahahah! Have a great week.

JCharlton said...

I have to say that I give you big time credit for doing the stay at home mom thing. Especially in the winter. I was off yesterday for MLK and I was bored to death. Kudos to you!!! It must be better with two though, they can keep each other busy!

I'm all about the tube at night too though, I'm so excited that the rerun phase it over for a few weeks. My shows are back!

JCharlton said...

I have to say that I give you big time credit for doing the stay at home mom thing. Especially in the winter. I was off yesterday for MLK and I was bored to death. Kudos to you!!! It must be better with two though, they can keep each other busy!

I'm all about the tube at night too though, I'm so excited that the rerun phase it over for a few weeks. My shows are back!

JCharlton said...

Don't know why it published twice, so sorry!