Sometimes when there is a lot going on, I blog less b/c my mind is in over drive and I can't make much sense of anything when I try to write. But I miss my little bloggie, so with bullets and all, here's what's been happening:
- Saturday was D's 2nd b/day party. Lots of kids and adults enjoying the beautiful day and celebrating D's life! The batman party was a success, although D was quiet most of the day (in an overwhelmed, why the heck is everyone staring at me kinda way.) I am sure he had fun though.
- Sunday was mom's day. I slept until 11am. Then napped from 1-3pm. Got some gifties of books, photo albums and picture frames from the little ones. Then headed to my mom's for dinner and drinks.
- Keep Bob's dad in your thoughts and prayers please. He has been in the hospital since Saturday w/ an irregular heart beat. He should be returning home some time this week. We love you Dad and we are thinking of you.
- D's 2-year check up was today. Here's his stats: Weight = 30 3/4 lb, Height= 34 3/4. Doc said he's doing great. 70th percentile for everything.
- Cornhole is back. We played our first game Saturday night. Let me just say that I need some serious practice!
- Today I set up the pool for the kids and Jess and I sat in the sun. There was a bottle of 45 sunblock on the table where we sat. Do you think either of us put it on? Now we are both lobsters and in some serious pain. At least I remembered to put it on the kids.
- I quit smoking (again.) This was our gift to D for his b/day.
- My cousin Chris and his wife Gwen welcomed twin babies into the world!!!