Carie, Judie, Chippy & Jess
1. Renting one of those big, blow up, jumpy things are a great idea for a kids birthday party. My babes slept until 10am on Sunday morning.
2. It's always a good idea to take the babes home to the sitter by 8pm, when you see peeps arriving with bottles of vodka instead of gifts.
3. Never, I repeat, never, have a cartwheel competition when you are over 30 and intoxicated.
4. When your mom is at the party, it's probably not a good idea to speak of what happened in Put-out-Bay.
5. Cornhole is fun for everyone, but it is especially fun when you are doing well. Or, it is extremely fun to watch really drunk people play.
6. I'll never get sick of seeing Bob's crack, especially when Tray is riding on his back.
7. When Chippy and Josh come around, you are pretty much guaranteed a good time.
8. Calling a cab, even if it is only a 5 minute drive home, is the smartest thing you could ever do.
9. When you share that cab with other friends and all smash into the backseat (even after getting barked at by the driver,) it's even better.
10. Refusing to have a 2am after-hours party at the Keeler's house, I still felt like I was being a "responsible" adult, even though I knew we should have been home hours before.
11. We have the best friends anyone could ever ask for.
Donna (stacia's momma) and Stacia
Judie and Chippy