Tuesday, August 07, 2007

8 RANDOM THINGS

My friend Nina has tagged my butt, so here goes:

*We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

*Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

*People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.

*At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.

1. When I was a kid, I ate potato bugs. I guess I thought they were made of potatoes.

2. I always wanted to be a rock star. Minus the alcohol and drug addictions, I would just love to get on stage with a guitar and sing my heart out.

3. When I first quit my job a few years back to stay home with Grace, I was miserable. I felt like a waste and was almost embarrassed to be a S-A-H-M. Now, I wear that hat loud and proud! I love it and am dreading when I have to go back to work in 2 years when the kids are in school.

4. I am deathly afraid of bees. If one comes near me, I run, scream and flail my arms like a monkey on speed. All of my neighbors think I am a maniac, as I have been seen running down my street like this.

5. I have a tattoo of this wildflower from the cover of the Tom Petty CD, Wildflowers. I got it freshman year at Ohio State after me and the girls in the dorm started a "band" that we named the wildflowers.

6. I am addicted to reality TV.

7. My Dad and some of my uncles used to call me Manders.

8. I once danced on stage with 311 at their concert in Pittsburgh.

Now I tag Carie, Mollie, Kara, and Tara.

1 comment:

Kara said...

There was a time when I would have been quite envious of the 311 thing! Thanks for tagging me, it was fun. Have a great weekend!