Tuesday, August 28, 2007

LITTLE OF THIS, LITTLE OF THAT

random morning shot of D


Bob started his new job on Monday. Can't say much about it, as the first day is always filled with paperwork and other nonsense.
The kids and I spent the morning at Pump it up . If unfamiliar, Pump it up is an indoor playground filled with huge blow up jumpy things and enormous slides and rock climbing walls. Very cool, especially because the parents are allowed to play too. We had a blast. Then the kids and I went to lunch and did some shopping. It was a busy day except for the 2 hour afternoon nap break (which only Denny partook in.)
This morning was breakfast with Tracy and Mia. I'm trying to stay busy as can be so I think about cigarettes less. I need to get back to the gym. I plan on starting that routine again this week some time. It's been 8 weeks and 8 lbs since I've worked out and it shows. I know how much better my cardio will be with clear lungs.

This weekend is a double b/day weekend. Judie and Carie both turn thirty-one-derful and I hope to get out to celebrate with them.


2 comments:

JCharlton said...

We took Seth to one of those places in Lake George, but they wouldn't let us jump and I was super bummed. I bet you three had a blast!

Mollie said...

Sounds like so much fun. You're doing a great job on the non-smoking! Congratulations.