Monday, April 07, 2008

Doggie Style




We made our first trip to the dog park this weekend and it was dogalicious. We had such a good time and I am sure Archie did also. It was a Sunday afternoon, 60 degrees and there were about 30 dogs running around.

Our enormous puppy was a hit. Everyone was loving on him and asking us a million questions. Archie was a rock star I must say and he did so amazing with all the dogs. If any dog gave him any shit, he just walked away. Bob and I sat on a bench with G&D and watched all the action. Surprisingly, Arch didn't even try to get his hump on. We were so proud. I know I usually bitch and complain about the dog, but I do love the big fluff ball.

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

I wish we had a dog park, that would be so great for Rocky! Looked like Archie had a blast!

Anonymous said...

at a glance,I thought Arch had a Tribe outfit on,then realizd it was Dennis XXXOOOMom